Monday 28 March 2011

Storyboarding

Now that I have been given the go ahead with my ideas, it is time to put together a general picture ofwhat is going to happen in the music video. A visual shot by shot plan of what is going to happen. So i got drawing and came up with a storyboard that showed me exactly what shots i needed to get and how long they would be on screen for; this gave me strong guidelines to then go on and make the video. Here are some examples of the storyboards i produced: In the first picture we see close ups of the photo couples face looking shocked, long shot of the area then we see the man knock the picture frame onto the floor, the photo an jumps out of the frame and into the keyboard (making the keys move) the man then tries to stop the keys from moving.


After all of these were drawn up and put into the correct sequence i created a video to give me a real timescale as to how it would look with the music with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment